We do not automatically collect information about you when you visit our website.
Warley Cross Kennels and Cattery is committed to safeguarding and respecting the privacy of our website users while providing the highest possible quality of service.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practises regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
This Privacy Statement explains how we process your information.
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This includes information about you that you give us when booking with us, by filling in the contact form on our website, or by corresponding with us by phone or email.
- Information you provide to us when you apply for a job within the business.
Uses made of the information:
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you, or we feel may better suit your needs, unless you have asked us not to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To assist with our recruitment process.
Where we store your personal data:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address below.
Your rights under Data Protection Law:
The DPA and GDPR apply to ‘personal data’ we process, and the data protection principles set out the main responsibilities we are responsible for.
We must ensure that personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and where necessary, kept up to date;
- Kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
We only retain personal data for the purposes for which it was collected and for a reasonable period thereafter where there is a legitimate business need or legal obligation to do so.
In the majority of cases we process personal data based on your contract with us. In other cases, we process personal data only where there are legitimate grounds for so doing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Control of your personal information:
You have a right to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold on you, please write to us at the address below.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you have a complaint or query about data protection at Warley Cross Kennels and Cattery, please write to us at Warley Cross Kennels & Cattery, Warley Cross, Brandesburton, Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire YO25 8EW.
Please take time to read through the following pages. If you have any questions, please call us on 01262 488330 or use the contact form.
Why not call in to meet the team and take a tour of our facilities? Visitors are always welcome 7 days a week during office opening hours - no appointment required.
We all look forward to meeting you and your pets soon.