At Warley Cross we are always happy to accept familiar items such as beds and toys. Although not essential, these familiar items may help settle your pet into their new environment.
Warley Cross Kennels are professionally managed with strict daily routines to maintain our high standards.
Please feel free to call in for a tour – no appointment required.
5-Star Rated by East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
High quality purpose-built kennels with individual heating and outside covered runs.
We are very proud of our facilities and welcome any inspection during business hours – no appointment required.
At Warley Cross we always ask to see current vaccination certificates prior to boarding.
All dogs boarding at Warley Cross Kennels must be vaccinated against Kennel Cough.
Please CLICK HERE for more photos.
- Specially designed accommodation – not converted buildings.
- All kennels were purpose built to our own specification.
- Each kennel includes individual outside covered run with open outlook (i.e. kennels do not directly face other kennels).
- Individual kennel heating, lighting and ventilation.
- Large family size kennels for those who like to share.
- ‘Room service’ from experienced staff.
- “Good Night” treats (with owners’ permission).
- Superb surroundings in beautiful East Yorkshire countryside.
- Security fencing, 24/7 digital CCTV and alarm system.
- Licenced, 5-Star rated and vet approved.
- Spacious secure paddocks for individual off-lead exercise at least three times daily. We never mix dogs from different households.
- Established family run business.
- Lots of love and care.
- Owners live on site with their family.
- Open for boarding 365 days a year.
- Feeding routines to match those from home.
- Range of food stocked or you can supply your own.
- Medication administered at no extra charge.
- Luxurious soft bedding provided.
- Sensible prices – please contact us for further details.
Boarding fees are charged by the calendar day, to include both the day of arrival and departure.
We are located in East Yorkshire just off the A165 Scarborough Road between Brandesburton and Beeford. We are well positioned to serve Beverley, Bridlington, Filey, Hull, Hornsea, Driffield, Scarborough, Nafferton, Seaton, Skipsea, Leconfield, Bilton, Cottingham, Withernsea and surrounding Holderness villages.
Please take time to read through the following pages. If you have any questions, please call us on 01262 488330 or use the contact form.
Why not call in to meet the team and take a tour of our facilities? Visitors are always welcome 7 days a week during office opening hours - no appointment required.
We all look forward to meeting you and your pets soon.