We offer spacious luxury cat chalets with security corridor and private play areas designed with our special guests in mind.
All cat chalets at Warley Cross have rural views over beautiful East Yorkshire countryside. They also benefit from large sleeping areas with individual heating on thermostatic controls.
All guests are fed to their usual diet and we also care for cats on medication.
We are a family of animal lovers meaning all guests benefit from lots of attention and care.
We are 5-Star Rated by East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
We are very proud of our facilities and welcome any inspection during business hours – no appointment required.
At Warley Cross we always ask to see current vaccination certificates prior to boarding and NO cat will be accepted without these.
Please CLICK HERE for more photos.
The modern cattery has luxury chalets with the following as standard:
- Purpose built Cattery designed to the latest standards.
- Private play areas with rural views.
- Large bedrooms with individual heating, double glazed windows and ventilation.
- Family suites available for those who like to share.
- ‘Room service’ from experienced staff.
- Separated from dog kennels in own secluded area.
- Licenced & 5-Star Rated by East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
- Highly recommended by many vets.
- Lots of love and care.
- Feeding routines to match those from home.
- Range of food stocked or you can supply your own.
- Medication administered at no additional charge.
- Family run business.
- Owners live on site with their family.
- Open 365 days a year for boarding.
- Sensible prices – please contact us for further details.
Boarding fees are charged by the calendar day, to include both the day of arrival and departure.
We are located in East Yorkshire between Brandesburton and Beeford, making us well positioned to serve Beverley, Bridlington, Filey, Hull, Hornsea, Driffield, Scarborough, Nafferton, Seaton, Skipsea, Leconfield, Bilton, Cottingham, Withernsea and surrounding Holderness villages.
Please take time to read through the following pages. If you have any questions, please call us on 01262 488330 or use the contact form.
Why not call in to meet the team and take a tour of our facilities? Visitors are always welcome 7 days a week during office opening hours - no appointment required.
We all look forward to meeting you and your pets soon.